04/12/2022 LE Advanced Pistol; 16 Hours. Bucks County Training Center Range, 283 Rolling Hills Dr, Bedminster, Pa.
April 12-13, 2022. Hosted by Bucks County Training Center, 1760 S. Easton Road, Doylestown, PA 18901
Range Location: Same.
This two-day class is designed to increase an officer’s efficiency, speed, and accuracy with their duty handgun with a goal of eliminating bad habits that cost time and installing correct technique.
Classes have limited enrollment to ensure maximum one-on-one interaction and coaching.
Course Objective: The student will demonstrate a high level of tactical proficiency and accuracy with the semi-automatic pistol.
- General firearms safety
- Safe loading, unloading, and proper clearing procedures
- Sights, zeroing, slings, holster, equipment setup
- The must-haves of rifle and pistol marksmanship
- Reloading & malfunction drills
- Shooting positions
- Multiple shots/multiple targets Drills
- Shooting on the move
- Shooting from barricades & covered positions
- Efficient training
Ammo requirements (Student Furnished): 750 Pistol Rounds
Prerequisite (one of the following):
- Active Law Enforcement member or equivalent (must be able to prove)
- Retired/former military personnel with a tactical background (must be able to prove involvement)
Training schedule: Show time is 8:30 am, each day, with instruction starting at 9:00 am and ending at 4:00 pm. A one hour period is allotted for lunch
Individual equipment (Student Furnished):
- Pistol with 3 magazines. Belt with holster and magazine pouches/vest or kit.
- Weapon cleaning kit (with Oil for guns.)
- Rain gear
- Eye and Ear protection
- Food and water (We’ll take an hour lunch.) · Hat. Gloves optional, but good practice to train in them sometimes.
- Optical sight for pistol (Optional, and we’ll make you better with it)
Course includes: 16 hours of instruction. Cost: $300 tuition fee (includes all range fees)
“Confidence Through Training”